Wednesday, December 20, 2017

wow, I was just invited to Morroco! To report on the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc firsthand


I have to point out I can't go, as I don't have the income, savings, or vacation time needed to get back to the African continent. I think my passport must be expired too.

but wow, out of the blue I was invited! That's stunning!

I think it's from posting about it in 2013 when I learned that Bethany Hamilton was racing
http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2013/07/bethany-hamilton-and-teammate-place-8th.html
and this past summer when I mentioned that Sara Price had raced in it
http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2017/06/if-you-get-photographed-sideways-in.html

I think you'll agree, I am probably the only blog to give them, or the rally, publicity... compared to every other vehicular website or news outlet you know of.  I never had a clue posting about something might result in an invitation to attend though, in my 11 years, this is the 1st time it's ever happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment