Sunday, July 23, 2017

for a good welder call... Amazin Blaze; a'Heatin and a'Beatin Welding Service.




Welcome to Hucklebuck studios.

Yall come on in and have a seat. Let me give you a little rundown on myself....

My name is Glen Thornton....My friends call me Amazing Blaze....I'm the owner and operator of a'Heatin and a'Beatin welding service.

We have 24 hour service working week days, week nights, weekend days weekend nights, holidays are my specialty...

Especially Thanksgiving.

I weld long arc, short arc, heliarc, and in the dark.

Fit for 4 welders or weld for 4 fitters.

If you want 2 or 3 weeks off , I can handle that too.

Weld anything from the crack of dawn to a broken heart..., from eggshells to spider webs.

I have done some work for a few young black widows.

We weld right handed left handed, 6 inches off the floor, up against the wall , in the corner, with or without a mirror....uphill, downhill, side to side, no crack too tight, no gap too wide.

If you don't like the way I do it, I'll let you try it.

If I cant do it, I'll hire it done.

All work guaranteed and strictly cash. No tax, no tracks.

If you got the nerve to call....I got the gall to come.

Call Amazin Blaze a'Heatin and a'Beatin Welding Service.

Route 1, Crenshaw County Alabama

Thanks Doug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment