Friday, February 12, 2016

Good News! The band is back together! Austin Coil and John Force working together again! ( when they split, it was like parents divorcing, and realizing the good ol days are over)


Robert Hight, president of John Force Racing got us together. I want to clarify: he [Coil] does not work for me. He’s not on my payroll. He’s helping me because he loves me. He said, ‘I don’t know how a guy like you could screw all this up.’ ”

“Yeah, when me and Austin made up, it made my heart right, because I failed him. Part of the reason that happens you don’t even realize: that there’s things you’re supposed to do in life to be fair and right. And I thought I was. But I made it right.”

http://www.dragzine.com/news/coils-voluntary-return-to-help-puts-john-forces-heart-right/

No comments:

Post a Comment